Come Back Post
First post after many months. Life has not been the same, many many changes since the last post. Back to B,lore in June after spending 2 months in Chennai ( Handing over the project to the offshore team). Glad that it was finally over. Had enough of the corporate Bullshit. Have moved my department after a lot of persuasion finally managed to make it to the Quality Team. The work is a lot different from what I have done in the past keeping my fingers crossed, hoping to pick it up soon.
On personal front, last 8 months has brought in a lot of change in me, I am now more focused (or may be I think so). Gul$$ quit the job, He managed to get his HSMP and is not working as a consultant in Bristol. Atleast some one is making good money !!
Div$$ got married in May just a couple of days before my B’day. May be that was my B’day gift. She joined her husband who was chasing a US dream. I have been receiving calls from her atleast one every week despite all the effort I put in discourage her from calling me. Not sure what she wants but I hope she gets all she wants in life!!
Plan to visit Hyd on Aug 3 to visit my parents. Will be meeting with Pra$$, not sure how this meeting will be progressing. Applied for a L1 Visa, got to see how it progresses.
Found the lyrics of Marron5 that best describe what I have been going through.
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She has some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone
elseI drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I'hv met you so many times but somehowI want more
I don't mind spending everyday
I'm on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Then she will be loved
She will be loved
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home